Coder That Teaches | Short-Sleeve Unisex/Unfitted T-Shirt
Regular price $24.00
Are you the kind of person that loves to code and then became a teacher? For the Seans of the world, this shirt shows that while you may have started coding first, you love teaching just as much as a well-written list comprehension. If the following describes you, consider this shirt:
- You know the API for your school's Learning Management System better than the vendor
- You've optimized your grading sessions to be O(1)
- All of your students' assignments are run through black, isort, and flake8 before you grade them. Even the parts that aren't Python.
- When a student asks you which programming language is your favorite, you reply with a prepared speech about what is and isn't a programming language.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping