Coder that Teaches | Unisex/Unfitted Hoodie
If the following describes you, consider this shirt:
- You know the API for your school's Learning Management System better than the vendor
- You've optimized your grading sessions to be O(1)
- All of your students' assignments are run through black, isort, and flake8 before you grade them. Even the parts that aren't Python.
- When a student asks you which programming language is your favorite, you reply with a prepared speech about what is and isn't a programming language.
A soft and comfy hoodie that fits all your hoodie needs. The fleece fabric makes it a great partner all year round, be it a summer evening on the beach, or a Christmas dinner in a mountain cabin.
• 52% airlume combed ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Heather colors are 60% airlume combed ring-spun cotton, 40% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.4 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
|Chest to Fit (inches)||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49||50-53|
|Body Length (inches)||26 ⅜||27 ½||28 ⅝||29 ¾||30 ⅞|
|Chest Width (inches)||19 ½||21 ½||23 ½||25 ½||27 ½|