Append Teaching Skill | Short-Sleeve Unisex/Unfitted T-Shirt
You know what they say, you should always be appending skills to your skill list. If you're adding teaching, then this is the shirt for you.
For example, if you're learning the difference between direct instruction, project-based learning, and asynchronous learning, this could be a good shirt to remind you to hang in there and keep going.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for most body types.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|